By participating in the 50/50 charity eRaffle, you’re directly supporting local hospitals, making a significant impact in our community.
💲 11% commission on every ticket sold. This is an effortless way to increase your store’s revenue.
✔️ Licensed by the AGCO
💳 No cash handling, no processing fees. Customers pay directly through a secure machine using their credit or debit card.
✅ All it takes to join is a valid lottery license, wifi, power and counter space.
What You Need to Know
The eRaffle program for convenience stores allows for convenience stores in Ontario to sell 50/50 tickets (with an 11% commission) to support hospital foundations in Ontario.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Hospital Foundation
- Is licensed by the AGCO and holds the license for the 50/50 raffle
- All funds are sent directly to the hospital foundation
- Pays out the money to the winners
- Pays the retailer commission
The Convenience Store
- Promotes and sells the tickets on behalf of the hospital foundation
- Receives an 11% commission on all tickets sales (paid monthly)
- Provides wifi and power
- Provides counter space
- Connects the retailers to the hospital foundations
- Coordinates the training and installation of the equipment.
The Technology Provider
- Approved by the AGCO
Provides, installs and supports all equipment at no charge to the retailer
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to support our local hospitals and grow your business.
Click the link today