The Ontario Convenience Stores Association (OCSA) and members across Ontario are excited to conduct ‘Convenience Week’ once again in Ontario from August 29 – September 3, 2022, where the entire industry supports the Children’s Foundation Hospitals throughout Ontario.
These four hospitals are the beneficiaries as follows: CHEO – Ottawa, Children’s Foundation Hospital – London, McMaster Children’s Hospital – Hamilton & Sick Kids in Toronto.
We ask convenience stores throughout Ontario to support these charities during the Ontario Convenience Store week.
The Ontario government announced last year that this week will be an official provincial week in Ontario, and we expect to see and hear a lot as we move forward. Politicians of all stripes from municipal to provincial to federal will be supporting the week and we are excited to garner your support with a donation to this charitable cause.
What can convenience Stores do to participate:
- Contact you local MPP’s office in your area and encourage them to stop in your store for a photo with you during this week. They would be more than happy to visit your location. (Book early into local MPP calendar)
- Collect donations from customers and suppliers for the 4 hospitals during the week.
- Work with your local OLG representative to promote the C store week games and contest that will soon be launched in your store.
- Contact BioSteel representatives to discuss opportunities to promote their products during C Store week.
- Put posters up in your store. Click here to download the poster.