Published on December 8th, 2016 | by OCSA0
OCSA Queen’s Park Lobby Day
Lobby Day is an event that allows the OCSA and its many members to engage with elected officials (MPPs and Ministers) develop and enhance relationships and demonstrate a coordinated, united industry on issues of interest.
Why We Do It….
Benefits of Lobby Day include the following…
- Enhanced awareness of the association by key policy decision makers and legislators.
- Increased appreciation, goodwill and respect for the industry across all levels of government.
- More efficient mobilization of members when issues of importance arise.
- A more receptive government audience when members are mobilized around issues.
- Meaningful advancement of priority advocacy campaigns- including contraband tobacco and tobacco related issues