Lobby Day is an event that allows the OCSA and its many members to engage with elected officials (MPPs and Ministers) develop and enhance relationships and demonstrate a coordinated, united industry on issues of interest.
Why We Do It….
Benefits of Lobby Day include the following…
- Enhanced awareness of the association by key policy decision makers and legislators.
- Increased appreciation, goodwill and respect for the industry across all levels of government.
- More efficient mobilization of members when issues of importance arise.
- A more receptive government audience when members are mobilized around issues.
- Meaningful advancement of priority advocacy campaigns- including contraband tobacco and tobacco related issues